About this course
Python is a programming language, created in 1991 however the most demanded programming language nowadays in the labor market.
Python has a wide usage and it can be:
- Used on a server to create web applications.
- Used alongside software to create workflows.
- Connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc). It simply has a wide and general usage in every field.
The reason why it is very easy to understand is the similarity it has with the English language.